Thursday, May 17, 2007


Long awaited Bad Habits EP release!!

My good friend JoAnna Lynne plays at The Jewish Mother in Virginia Beach, VA tonight to celebrate the release of her debut EP Bad Habits. For everybody on the inside, this has been a long time coming. I watched a lot of these songs take form through the endless drafts she emailed me and our friend Justine for revisions, and I can't tell you how excited I am to finally hear them coming out of my stereo. Jo is one of my favorite singers and I don't think you'll get deep into these 5 tracks before she tops your list as well.

Stay tuned for a forthcoming review which I'm finding difficult to write because it's about my friend (you should have seen how long it took me to write the bio for her upcoming website) and also online ordering information for all of us not lucky enough to live on the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey B.. you rock by the way.. but I'm just letting you know that the Picture is by a girl named Helen. Missi didnt take it :( She has taken all of the recent ones though.
Jo