Thursday, October 12, 2006







So lately I have been inseparable from George Harrison's early 70's output. Obsessive to the point that I spend entirely too much time analyzing every available configuration of guitar slides to try to find that clean sparkly sound he gets on his lead lines. Oh, and my ringfinger is the lone digit with dishpan hands from essentially sitting inside a jar for hours while I perfect the tag solo from "The Lord Loves The One." Of course, the only detailed info I can find on his guitars is during his Beatles tenure. Either way, as a slide melody master tribute here are 4 Fab solos from the man himself.


1. "I'd Have You Anytime" - All Things Must Pass


2. "How Do You Sleep" - Imagine (John Lennon)


3. "The Lord Loves The One" - Living In The Material World


4. "I Dig Love" - All Things Must Pass

No comments: