Friday, September 22, 2006


I may wear the same shirt for three days, but you better believe that when it comes to accessorizing my music I've shopped around like a trophy wife in Bloomingdales. These two items have become indespensible to my music listening habits.

1.) Grado Labs SR60 headphones - Handmade in Brooklyn, these are the only model in the Grado line that even approach the pocketbook of a still unrealized lotto winner.
2.) Vaja Cases I-Pod case - again, handmade but this time in Argentina. Easily in my exhaustive search one of the most expensive cases available on the market, but absolutely nothing competes with their quality. And, they offer an entire gamut of customizable options and colors to fit every conceivable electronic device. Mine (pictured above) is army green with a brown back.

No comments: